The winter watering bans have now finished and we can start watering our gardens again as the days start to warm up. I know some of our plants in our vegetable garden have looked a little parched on some of the warmer days just recently.
For those in the 6030 post code, the watering days are:
- Last digit #1, #8: Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Last digit #2, #9: Thursdays & Sundays
- Last digit #3, #0: Fridays & Mondays
- Last digit #4: Tuesdays & Saturdays
- Last digit #5: Wednesdays & Sundays
- Last digit #6: Thursdays & Mondays
- Last digit #7: Tuesdays & Fridays
Knowing how to use your irrigation controller can be handy to ensure you comply with the Water Corporation regulations. On their website they have information on how to programme your controller. See here:
Each new season brings a different focus to maintenance around the home and there are many areas in spring that we can help you with. Just a few of our regular spring services are:
- Garden reticulation repairs, controller installs & programming and general reticulation system flushing and maintenance.
- Fly screen replacements to windows and doors.
- Sliding door repairs and roller replacements.
- Patio & pergola improvements.
We can look after your home with a little bit of routine tender loving care to keep everything looking and working great. Just email or call us on 1300 931 340 for any information or guidance.