*** This position has now been filled. ***
We are looking for a fantastic administrator to join our team in role-sharing the main Operations/Job Management Administrator position.
The key details are:
- Role share for the main Operations/Job Management admin position.
- Initially approx 10 hours per week with potential for hours to increase.
- Wednesdays school hours is a required day/time, with other days/hours flexible, however must be within standard business hours for this role.
- Flexibility to increase hours at certain times for leave coverage, etc (as this position is a role-share and key role within the business).
- This overall role forms the back-bone of the job management for our business.
- Job management, scheduling, typing quotes, invoices, pricing jobs, purchase orders, and more, using SimPRO (Job Management System).
- Very strong customer service.
- Client liaison.
- Assistance with marketing.
- This role requires a high level of intuition and ability to think in a constantly changing way with consideration to the team, business needs, client needs. The decisions that need to be made in this role require consideration of many things, experience and regular involvement within it.
- Good skills with computers/technology is required.
We operate our business as a paper-less office using cloud technology. Once competent in the role, you are able to work primarily home based, with team meetings most Mondays.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, please submit your application to Caroline via email firstname.lastname@example.org.